This Summer Get Oracle Certified!Oracle Certification provides a proven industry recognized measure of ability and skills; it is highly sought after by individuals and companies alike.
Why Certify?Competition for IT jobs is intense, and employers are looking for ways to distinguish between both current and prospective employees. Oracle Certification provides this distinction by establishing a standard for competence and credibility that is recognized throughout the IT industry. With 3 billion devices running Java worldwide, the world's top companies rely on experienced Java Programmers & Oracle Database Developer to build and maintain these critical applications. To meet this IT Industry needs CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd. has partnered with Oracle to offer the following globally accepted Workforce Development Program (WDP) certifications. Thousands of Oracle certified IT professionals have testified to the value of the Oracle Certification Program*.
- Over 90% said that certification has improved their professional credibility and earned them high salary packages in top notch companies
- Over 85% agree that being an Oracle Certified Professional has improved their job productivity, got an edge and priority in promotion as salary increments.
- 88 % of OCPs agree that they are better qualified to manage more complex issues and projects because they are Oracle trained and certified.
ORACLE and CETPA Infotech under its WDP tie-up announced the following Certification Training Program as follows:
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer -- CORE JAVA
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 7 Web Component Developer -- Advance JAVA (J2EE)
- PHP AND MySQL - Developing Dynamic Web Applications
- Oracle Database Training
Oracle Certification Program OverviewThe Oracle Certification Program (OCP) offers three distinct certification levels—Associate, Professional and Master. Each level is a benchmark of expertise that is industry-recognized and applicable for specific job roles. The three levels are organized to suit the needs of entry-level, professional, and senior level IT professionals
How to Get Oracle Certified ?
Oracle University and CETPA Infotech have partnered through the Workforce Development Program to offer you authorized Oracle training to ready you for Oracle Certification. The workforce development program is unique in that student can attend classes regular or after work or on weekends. The structure of courses is designed for working professionals who strive to set themselves apart from the competition.
Five reasons to get Certified:
- Increase your Credibility
- Gain Competitive Advantage
- Improve your Productivity
- Build your Confidence
- Advance your Career
The distinctive features of these Certification Programs will be:
- Students enrolled will get ORACLE E-kits (course material) for each training module
- Training by ORACLE Certified Trainer
- Hands-on experience on ORACLE software
- Participation certificate after completion of each module
- Students undergoing the Training Program will have log-in access to ORACLE technical support site (24 x 7) for all queries
- Discounts on vouchers for students seeking on-line OCP examination
What do Oracle Certified Professionals say about Oracle Certification?"Becoming certified has increased my credibility in the industry, and I believe that it has helped me during the placement drive at my college and I earned whopping 3.8 lakhs/annum package!
-Puneet Pathak, Infosys
“My brother working with IBM India told me that in this demanding IT market today, if you are not certified you are severely restricting your earning potential and limiting your worth to an employer. So I did OCJP – Oracle Certified JAVA professional certification and it was the best ever decision I had took for my bright career!”
--Sandeep Patel, TCS
"I have gained superior knowledge of Oracle technologies with the help of Oracle certification. It has increased my credibility among my peers and employers and also helped me to achieve higher productivity in my work. I believe that the Oracle Certified Professional accreditation will be the key to staying afloat in a tough economy."
--Rajesh Singh, Sapient India
It is a sincere effort by ORACLE University to educate people with the latest IT certifications which bridge the gap between Industry & Academia. People get first glimpses of their long term career here. --Prof. Dr. VIshwakarma, IIT Indore